Monday 5 August 2013

Keep Calm and Carry on Blogging

In a push to move the Apprentice Academy up the Google rankings and generate traffic to our various social media platforms, staff here at the Apprentice Academy have been busy posting, liking, sharing, re-tweeting, and following on a variety of platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo , YouTube, and LinkedIn


As I completed my first blog, I did like others wonder who (if anyone) would be reading my first blog as I plunged in to the blogashere. I was surprised and encouraged that my brother in law came across my blog via LinkedIn and I noticed that my blog had also been viewed in Australia, Malaysia, and the UAE!!...proving that blogging works.

Over the weekend, I came across in interesting article “How to Create a Killer Blog”  - Posted by Heidi Cohen in Blogging and thought I’d share it with everyone who may be thinking about posting their first blog. So if you considering the question below. 

Do as the famous sports brand say “Just do it!”

See you in the Blogasphere… Just north of Salford!!

No comments:

Post a Comment